Dietrich's Club House
Dominick Dietrich opened his Club House in 1893 at the corner of Grandview Avenue and South Fort Thomas Avenue in Fort Thomas. It was sold in June of 1928 to John, George and Joseph Hilbert for $22,000 and was acquired by Frank Wilburn sometime in the early 40's. By the late 40's the business became known as the Summit Lodge, and existed through 1967, when a gas station was built on the site. There is a Jim Huff Realty Office on the location today.