According to an article in the Cincinnati Enquirer (November 17, 1999), this school was opened in 1902, as Our Lady of Providence Academy girls school. The architect was Samuel Hannaford, who was also the architect of the Cincinnati's Music Hall , the Alms & Doepke Building, and the Cincinnati City Hall. Our Lady of Providence closed in 1983. The building was converted into an extended stay hotel, the Hannaford Suites, offering 60 rooms in this five story building, but has since been converted to condominiums.
There's more on Hannaford, the man, here.