A hamlet on the Ohio river in the central part of Gallatin county, 5
miles from Warsaw, the county seat, the same distance from Glencoe
Station, on the L., D. & L. R.R., the nearest shipping point by
rail, and 75 by rail, or 87 by river from Louisville. Principal exports,
grain and stock. Weekly mail. Population 12.
Grimes, M.C., blacksmith and wagonmaker.
Howe, Jonathan, general store.
Langsdale, J.M.W., physician.
|This info is from the Kentucky State Gazetteer and Business Directory, published in 1876-77 by R. L. Polk in Louisville. Items in bold were bolded in the original|