Wilson - Hayswood Hospital
The building shown in the top three images on the prior page was donated by Mrs. Mary Wilson in 1908. It hade previously been the Hayswood Seminary. As long as Mrs. Wilson was alive, the building was called the Wilson Hospital, but on her death, was re-named after the old Seminary, and became the Hayswood Hospital.
The building was replaced in 1925 by the building on the bottom of the prior page.