A village of 300 inhabitants, incorporated in 1868. It is a station of the Kentucky Central R.R., located in the northern part of Pendleton county, 11 miles from
Falmouth, the county seat, 28 from Covington, and 138 from Louisville.
From the Kentucky State Gazetteer and Business Directory, published in 1876-77 by R. L. Polk in Louisville. Items in bold were bolded in the original